Chris, Kadi & Brodie's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Just checking in to see how it's going? Is he eating yet? This boy of yours reminds…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jul 3, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Chris, Kadi & Brodie

"Nail caps were my first thought too!"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jul 3, 2012 to Excessive wear on front nails - need help!

3 Jul 3, 2012

"Sorry I didn't see this until now, but I think you dosed him too high! When we were…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jul 3, 2012 to UPDATE...ACE 25 MG

17 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"I found the Pill Pockets here are only about $9 a bag, so you might check around on…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 24, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012

"YAY!!!!! I use either Pill Pockets or Velveeta to hide pills in for all mine. (Seems…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 24, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012

"Just read your update, Melissa. Honestly, at this point, I'd start doing whatever it…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 23, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012

"I think Kadi would have made a really great 'working' corgi. She came from a farm wh…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 23, 2012 to Do you ever feel like your dog is wasted as a pet?

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Have you tried feeding he and Franklin side by side (maybe separated by the xpen wir…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 21, 2012 to And now he's not eating...New Approach

40 Jul 3, 2012

"You go on vacation and make a point to stop at a Petco, spending almost $100 on dogg…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 19, 2012 to you know you're a corgi lover if...

368 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

"All I can say here, is good luck, Melissa. I admire you for sticking with this. I ha…"

Chris, Kadi & Brodie replied Jun 14, 2012 to The Horrible Awful Crate....interesting turn of events.....

37 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Melissa and Franklin!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service