Tomahawk and Fences's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Breaking his teeth was one of my concerns, he has already chipped one of his back te…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 15, 2012 to I NEED ADVICE ASAP! Tomahawk may have swallowed a piece of raw chuck steak bone. Should I worry??

11 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Tomahawk and Fences

"After having a bone scare last night, Tom is cut off. Thankfully your post has shown…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 15, 2012 to BEWARE OF BONES

4 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Sidney and Angie

"Wow! Thanks for that reply Joyce, that is exactly what I needed to know to feel bett…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 15, 2012 to I NEED ADVICE ASAP! Tomahawk may have swallowed a piece of raw chuck steak bone. Should I worry??

11 Oct 15, 2012

"This is going to be the one and ONLY time I give him a bone! I'm always concerned ab…"

11 Oct 15, 2012

"I lost my cocker Ari last April seizing in my arms at the vet. He had gotten distemp…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 8, 2012 to Broken hearted and searching for some words of comfort....

31 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Cindy Lincoln

"Being new with corgis I'm still learning what's normal lol. I have gotten used to ha…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 6, 2012 to Shedding profusely and changing color normal this time of year?

11 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Lora and Tobi

"He is about to turn one next month so that may be it. I just use a regular brush, an…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 5, 2012 to Shedding profusely and changing color normal this time of year?

11 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Lora and Tobi

"I think I might have to buy him one lol! It will at least be a valid reason to give…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 5, 2012 to Shedding profusely and changing color normal this time of year?

11 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Lora and Tobi

"That's just great haha! I have a tumblr for Tomahawk but I haven't updated that thin…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 5, 2012 to Tumblr Shame

3 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Caitlin Randolph

"Tomahawk used to be on Interceptor for about 6 months, but I had to change him to He…"

Tomahawk and Fences replied Oct 4, 2012 to Interceptor Monthly Heartworm etc. Preventative

3 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Ellen Cilley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service