Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I reviewed the policy options in detail when my corgi Dooley became ill with cancer…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Aug 23, 2015 to pet insurance(general)

13 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by John Wolff

"I switched to the senior vet in the practice I have been taking Dooley to (and had p…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Aug 26, 2009 to Corgis and Vets

49 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Bev Levy

"I've never seen Dooley lick another human besides me, so I think maybe it's an affec…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Aug 26, 2009 to Corgi kisser

32 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Monica, Orion, and Laika

"This is probably pretty unlikely in your situation, but sometimes exposure to or ing…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Jun 25, 2009 to Bladder Stones, genetic in corgis????

14 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

"Jayne, I think it's awesome that your husband is a DVM who loves corgis! One of Dool…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Jun 25, 2009 to Does my Corgi puppy have a behavioral problem - too aggressive?

27 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Cindi

"wow! He sure is a handsome boy! I plan to wait til 6 months, perhaps, but I don't mi…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Jun 24, 2009 to altering my male corgi

9 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

"Corn isn't all that great to feed dogs, anyway, as it can cause gas and isn't the mo…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Jun 23, 2009 to Allergic to Corn!

5 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Sunni A.

"Hi, Lisa....you've probably long since had your boy fixed, but just for the record..…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Jun 23, 2009 to altering my male corgi

9 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Shippo & Koga Corgis

"I agree with the observation that most vets have an anti-corgi bias. Corgis, for the…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Jun 23, 2009 to Does my Corgi puppy have a behavioral problem - too aggressive?

27 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Cindi

"I don't think that you need to teach a corgi to swim...they just instinctively know…"

Mattie, Dooley, and Duncan replied Jun 23, 2009 to Does your corgi like to swim?

39 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Jacki, Nutmeg & Cinnamon

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service