Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL, Your hubby sound like my two guys at the house.... I could not believe my boyfr…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 19, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"Maybe you misread my post, I in no way have thrown around Rowdy or used 'controversi…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 19, 2009 to Anyone have a puppy that was extremely difficult as a puppy, but turned out to be a well behaved adult?

30 Aug 21, 2009

"I understand what you are saying, but I am not treating him like a bad dog, I know h…"

30 Aug 21, 2009

"Thanks for sharing your experience. Stella sounds like a cutie! I do love my 'Rowdy'…"

30 Aug 21, 2009

"With my pets, I do use Advantage if needed, but the best (and least expensive) insta…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 19, 2009 to Fleas, Mites, Lice, Ticks?? A question related to puppies

17 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Gary, Jackson, and Ollie

"A.M.E.N.!!! I Love our little 'Rowdy', but he sure lives up to his name. I just cant…"

30 Aug 21, 2009

"Thank you, I laughed reading about him carrying a piece of mulch into the house!! I…"

30 Aug 21, 2009

"I think you are right about his age. I was hesitant to take him when I found out the…"

30 Aug 21, 2009

"Before Shorty was stolen, he was : My Little Man Short Stack My lil Short Man My goo…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 14, 2009 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

"OMG... I laughed out loud when I read your list. PRICELESS! :)"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Aug 14, 2009 to what are your corgis' nicknames?

83 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Danielle_RN

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service