Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"That is hysterical, I love the picture in the car!! My Koda sighs when he is impatie…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 21, 2013 to So what's the funniest habit your corgi has?

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

"LOL!! I can't believe I never noticed this discussion inspired by MY corgis... bahah…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 18, 2013 to The Hit List

102 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Beverly Butler Redford & Tucker

"Sometimes it is hysterical wondering what they are thinking. When it is wet or cold…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 15, 2013 to So what's the funniest habit your corgi has?

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

"Awwwwe! That is too cute and funny! :)"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 15, 2013 to So what's the funniest habit your corgi has?

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

"I have 3 corgis, two males and a female. At times they have gone through phases of f…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 15, 2013 to What happens if we let the corgi fight continue....

30 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon

"LOL! OMG you should!! I feel sorry for Koda... His mom and dad know all sorts of tri…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 14, 2013 to So what's the funniest habit your corgi has?

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

"I have always crate trained my dogs also. When Koda was little and I decided to keep…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Mar 14, 2013 to So what's the funniest habit your corgi has?

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

"LOL! Mine RARELY see snow here in TX! The few times they have seen it (before it mel…"

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

"That is hysterical!!!! LOL  One day I would love to have a cardigan, or at least a p…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Feb 21, 2013 to So what's the funniest habit your corgi has?

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

"My female, Lilo, used to do this A LOT (with her food specifically)... I still laugh…"

Lilo Bandit & Koda's mom Shannon replied Feb 21, 2013 to So what's the funniest habit your corgi has?

44 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Becky S

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service