Mikko (& Danielle too)'s Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I know, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat! Anyone know when to expect the results?"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Oct 30, 2010 to MyCorgi.com 2011 Calendar

187 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Thank you! That's a good idea about the children's meltaways! His swelling has gone…"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Jul 5, 2009 to apparent allergic reaction - can I give Benadryl?

3 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Mikko (& Danielle too)

"Just out of curiosity, have you ever personally heard of this happening? I'm sure it…"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Jan 21, 2009 to HIDDEN DANGER: ELECTRICAL SHOCK DURING WINTER MONTHS

6 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

"That could be the case too. I was worried he had something stuck in his throat that…"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Jan 6, 2009 to help! Mikko is hacking/dry heaving

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Cooper, Nora, Grady, Izzy & Jax

"Thank you! Yeah, he hasn't done any hacking yet this morning... so I'm hoping it is…"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Jan 6, 2009 to help! Mikko is hacking/dry heaving

7 Jan 6, 2009

"Thanks Debbie ~ yeah, we did have him vaccinated a few weeks before boarding him. It…"

7 Jan 6, 2009

"The calendar looks awesome!! Congrats to all the wonderful corgis who made it! :)"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Dec 17, 2008 to MyCorgi 2009 Calendar

275 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Could you release the names of the finalists, as then also list one or two that woul…"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Dec 13, 2008 to MyCorgi 2009 Calendar

275 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Mikko did this for a few days too - I think it happened because we had given him tre…"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Dec 10, 2008 to My dog vomits bile every morning. Help!!

22 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by Beth

"Mikko is almost 8 months old, and didn't really start to shed like crazy until it st…"

Mikko (& Danielle too) replied Dec 7, 2008 to Where is the shedding!?

5 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service