All Discussions Tagged 'aggression' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i know corgis love to eat but...

ok, so as u know i will be going to ,michigan on friday! i am excited but i have noticed somthing about teddy that is starting to alarm me…

Started by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Marie O'Bryan

Another Agression topic, joy

Been A while since I've checked in here, but having an issue with Loki lately.  About 2 months ago he started to growl or try to nip at dog…

Started by Kyle, Megan and Loki

13 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Stanley & Charlotte

Rescued Corgi's Aggression

Last Spring my husband and I adopted Nigel, a 2 yr old Corgi. He's an affectionate, smart and (mostly) obedient boy. The problem is he has…

Started by Shirley Colvin

4 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by christy fry

Goldy is Aggressive

I've put off posting this because I was hoping it would pass with normal day to day training and handling, but I'm afraid I'm becoming desp…

Started by Stephanie

11 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Beth

Food aggression tips?

I have a year and a half old corgi named Zaza, and I'm pretty sure she has food aggression. She tenses up when we're around her food, and g…

Started by CIndy

2 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Corgi-to-Corgi Aggression

I need help with my girls! My young Corgi, Beatrix was 6 weeks old when we got her. I have since realized she was too young, even though th…

Started by The Divas

7 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by MagnoliaFly

Scared of any other dogs!

I'm having a hard time to get Zwei to interact with any other dogs ... even our own family's! He's almost 4 months and we haven't neutered…

Started by Zwei & Cynthia + Mike

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

Food Aggression

I have two Corgis, Scout and Bindi, and we live with my sister and her Westie, Napoleon. Nap is an un-neutered 2 year old, Scout is a neute…

Started by Robyn

2 Jul 5, 2008
Reply by Sam

Question about Agressiveness

Louis has this habit of hiding his treats around the house, it's not much of a big deal but one time my brother went up to him WHILE he was…

Started by DudeWheresMyCorgi

8 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by