All Discussions Tagged 'bite' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A couple of questions from a new corgi owner

Hello everyone! I decided to join this community after adopting a 7 months old pembroke who was rescued along with around 15other dogs fro…

Started by Lottie

16 Jan 23, 2015
Reply by Lottie

Al bit me and drew blood.

It was an innocent mistake made in the heat of battle.   My fault.  You don't tug on Superman's cape.  You don't spit into the wind.  You d…

Started by John Wolff

13 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by LA Stewart

PLEASE HELP: does this look like a tick bite?

i found this sore on my Jai today, just under his left arm (he's been scratching it nonstop these two days). and then i found another one o…

Started by ding u

10 May 17, 2013
Reply by ding u

Obsession with rubbish bins?

Kobe's been obsessed with rubbish bins the past week, whenever he gets bored he will bite/chew the rubbish bin.. I don't know if he wants t…

Started by Valerie Chan

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Anna Morelli

Fierce pup: how to handle?

I have two 4 mth old pups. One is a unfocused clownish cheerful boy who is constantly up to fun related mischief. his bites are usually lig…

Started by L KHOO

9 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by L KHOO

Is mouthing ok?

Loki nibbles on my fingers and I was wondering if that is a good or bad thing? He doesn't apply any pressure, but he seems to like my finge…

Started by Josh Rougeaux

4 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Beth

Crooked Bite?

When we went to the vet last week for Goldy's swollen gums, the vet mentioned that she'd like to see us again to check Goldy's bite.  She s…

Started by Stephanie

10 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Stephanie

Have retained puppy teeth pulled

Retained puppy teeth are baby teeth which are still hanging on after the adult tooth has erupted. If the adult tooth has pushed the baby to…

Started by Charlie

5 May 14, 2009
Reply by Patty & Frodo and Crystal CWCs

Do all Corgis bite- How do you stop them?

My corgi (suki) is very nippy and even tries to bite people at the Kennels. Firstly I was woundering do your corgis nip alot if so how comm…

Started by Becky

4 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Sam

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by