All Discussions Tagged 'corgi' (344)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beautiful Danish Blue Plates depicting the Fabulous Corgi

Hey folks, I don't want to go outside the purpose of this great website by hawking a product, but is this section approved to list a websit…

Started by FrankT

10 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by FrankT

Corgi in a movie!

I don't know if anyone else has seen a preview for this movie, Year of the Dog (http://www.yearofthedogmovie.com/) but there's a cute Corgi…

Started by Laura & Lola

4 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Introducing another puppy into the family...issues...

We adopted a male Beagle 3 days ago...he's 7 weeks old and our Corgi Bella is almost 5 months now. At first our Bella was so excited about…

Started by Chantel & Princess Bella

4 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Lisa

Have you dressed your dog up for Halloween? If so, what was it?

Hey guys, I really like Halloween and was wondering if you had any good ideas for costumes! I saw this really cute skunk outfit at a pet st…

Started by Lil' Guinness

32 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Sweet Opal - Redlands, CA - Southern California

This discussion / review is for Sweet Opal in Redlands, CA for the Southern California area. website: Sweet Opal Puppies Contact Info: Je…

Started by Treez & Spartacus

3 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Geri & Sidney

Left Pawed?

I think that my dog is left pawwed... She leads with her left, digs with her left first, manipulated toys with her left and shakes with her…

Started by Sarah C.

6 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by winnie_the_dog

Kalypso Kennels - Texas (Will ship to US & Canada)

I've gotten two awesome dogs from Janice Palmer, the breeder of Kalypso Kennels. She performs OFA, vWD and CERF testing on her stock before…

Started by MagnoliaFly

0 Sep 5, 2008

What is the average weight of a corgi?

Hi! We are getting our corgi very soon, and I am wondering what most corgis weigh. I don't want him to be underweight or overweight. Please…

Started by Lil' Guinness

0 Sep 4, 2008

*Free* Corgi greeting cards giveaway!

I've always been into printing and paper arts. One day looking at Bryson making a nest out of a pile of my scrap paper, he gave me an idea.…

Started by Ivy & Bryson

1 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Decrease in hair growth

Hi there-- My Eowyn is loosing hair a lot. Not just shedding, which she does a lot, but her fur is like disappearing around her rump area a…

Started by CaptainCorgi

11 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by CaptainCorgi

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by