All Discussions Tagged 'corgi' (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas present ideas for your corgi??

Hey guys.. in the spirit of the holiday season ive been trying to thiink of something to get my 1.5 yr old corgi mittens..........she basic…

Started by Augustine

9 Jan 30, 2008
Reply by Amanda

Support Corgi Aid - New information

Don't know if everyone has heard, but a friend of mine on dogster, "Eddie Murphy Taylor" posted this in the Club Corgi forum and I felt tha…

Started by Sylvia & Timmy

4 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

Does Your Corgi Sing Too?

My Corgi, Amiga, sings with me whenever I belt anything out in the house. She is usually right at my side singing her duet part. But, even…

Started by Amiga & Frank

1 Dec 9, 2007
Reply by Zed

Korgi

I'm unsure if anyone else has seen this but I felt it was something that should be shared. I stumbled upon it in my youtube travels and fo…

Started by Avyon

3 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by Carmen

Puppy food

I had a conversation about puppy food a little earlier and it got me thinking about this. We've discussed fat little pups but as far as I…

Started by Avyon

4 Nov 15, 2007
Reply by bex

Corgi Meetups

We'll be moving completely to the DC area by this summer and while I've looked around occasionally I haven't found any Corgi meetups in the…

Started by Avyon

6 Nov 12, 2007
Reply by Avyon

Original Corgi inspired Art on Domino Jewelry

Hello all, I was referred here by Sam after a visit to my blog and thought I'd post about my Corgi inspired art and pendants. I'm an Arti…

Started by Heather LeMay

2 Nov 2, 2007
Reply by Nicole

Rolling on carpet/floor after a meal?

Sam Tsang's discussion on the "chinchilla roll" spurred this. I don't think I've ever come across a mention of this with other corgi owners…

Started by Asia

6 Oct 25, 2007
Reply by Asia

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service