All Discussions Tagged 'dog' (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Corgis In The Snow

Hey guys! Do you have tips for dogs in the snow? How about young puppies? Fluffy puppies?  Ein is loving playing in the snow, but I've on…

Started by Stacy M

15 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Courtney, James, & Sir Fratley

Dog-to-Dog Greetings

I'm hoping for some feedback here. Most of the "dog body language" resources I have seen indicate that when dogs greet other dogs, the mor…

Started by Beth

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by John Wolff

Second Corgi?

Hi! My Fiance and I have a very loveable 8 month old tri colored corgi who LOVES be around other dogs. So we were thinking about possibly g…

Started by Lyndsey

15 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Michael Romanos

a little too excited?

i know this is perfectly normal, but i just wonder what do you guys do when your unneutered male dog gets an erection when you rub his bell…

Started by ding u

12 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Sarah C.

Poor Maddie got in a fight, seems ok, what to watch for?

Poor Maddie.   We had the Corgis at the park, running around with a bunch of dogs they see regularly.  Honestly we were not watching really…

Started by Beth

16 Oct 17, 2011
Reply by Leisa Boysen

Feeding problem

Hi guys! I have a problem with my Pem 1 year old. He has never been fond of eating kibble food, however I have gotten him through his first…

Started by Alex Gzz

13 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Aber, Ragnar and Kelso

Reminder: verify your microchip!

On a rare vet visit for rabies shot this spring, I had the vet verify the chips.  Gwynnie's gave no signal!  She'd been running around as l…

Started by John Wolff

3 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Advice for adding a second dog?

We are adopting a second corgi.  I am wondering if anyone has advice on how to successfully bring the new dog into the family? The two…

Started by Finnley Mae

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Finnley Mae

pet food class action suit

Anyone aware of the class action suit against Natura products? They make Innova, EVO, California Natura, Healthwise, Moher nature and Karma…

Started by Vee Luther

1 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

T-shirt size for corgis

I want to get my girls some UC Davis gear, but they don't have dog clothes. So I was going to get toddler sized shirts for them. I was thin…

Started by Krystle (Luna & Twinkie!)

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by