All Discussions Tagged 'herding' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are corgis for?

Passerby:              "What were these dogs bred for?" What I replied:       "Herding cattle in Whales." What they heard:   "Herding cattl…

Started by John Wolff

11 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Avyon

What do others say about your corgis during play?

Since we started taking Jerry to the dog park a few weeks ago, I have been really pleased with his behavior, learning ability, social strid…

Started by Marina Holshevnikoff

21 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Holly

Help! Our corgi is being terrible to our relatives' dog!

Help -- we're so embarrassed! We've taken our corgi Henry, now 18mos old, on vacation to our relatives. They have a middle-aged female boxe…

Started by Sarah, David & Pup Henry

14 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Holly

Herding in Central/Northern California

Any information we can pull together to see who is successfully herding with corgis. It isn't easy, but some people are doing it. Who are t…

Started by Elise Huffman

3 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Elise Huffman

So I have some Corgi Questions!!!

My boyfriend and I are hoping to get a corgi around Xmas. Right now we are saving up to get the pup everything it needs and more... as far…

Started by Emily Evetts

15 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Ivy

Fly Herding

My newly adopted 3 y/o Corgi named Winnie is a bundle of energy.  We take 3 walks a day and I play soccer with her using a beach ball.  Sti…

Started by Sammy

6 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Nancy Bauer

If you want to know why your Corgi is so bossy...

...or why he barks so much... I think that many of us who have seen herding trials or demonstrations on tv or in person have seen Border C…

Started by Beth

39 May 1, 2011
Reply by Jane

Barking While Herding a Push n Play Ball

I just bought my corgi a Jolly Push n Play Herding Ball. She absolutely loves herding the ball and has a great time pushing it with her nos…

Started by Rebecca and Dan

7 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Carolyn and Gracie

Sudden agression in 3 year old Rescue Corgi

Hello everyone!  And thanks in advance.   To preface we have never had any problems with Tuesday and nipping/biting.  She just wasn't that…

Started by C. M. Wood

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by C. M. Wood

Herding = Torture?!

Well I posted our herding videos online and got a lovely email from someone who told me how horrible it was that I allowed my dogs to tortu…

Started by Avyon

20 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Ashley Eckhoff

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by