All Discussions Tagged 'potty' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potty Training!

Help! We've tried crate training and we take him out, it works. But if we have him out for play or let him eat he never tells us when he go…

Started by Tara, David, and Loki

3 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Plato & Sula

Potty training tequniques

I just got my corgi yesterday (12/26) and he is my first dog, ive had cats my whole life. So i read up on how to train dogs and potty train…

Started by Kyle

3 Dec 28, 2008
Reply by Cindi

Pottying in the House

Ugh...I thought I would try again for some advice. I got Andy at a year old and she had been living at the breeder's. She spent most of he…

Started by disraeli ears

5 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by disraeli ears

Potty Training Disasters

First off, forgive me if this situation is repetitive in the forums. :p I went away for a couple of weeks to visit my sister in North Caro…

Started by Cj & Lizzy

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

Paper Training Help

Hey everyone. Steph and I finally got Rowdy and things are going well. However, I am having some issues with his Paper training. He has had…

Started by Erich and Stephanie Miller

3 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Stephanie & Lola

A complete disregard for a puppy pad

Tuesday is 16 weeks old and was doing decently well with his potty training lessons. We bought the pads with the intentions of having him p…

Started by Skullfab

5 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Fixing" and training issues???

Well, less than 2 weeks until we get our corgi, but I'm curious to know if anyone has been advised or had this issue?? My breeder advised u…

Started by Furpants McGee

7 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Sylvia & Timmy

Tips for crate training?

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on here for a good two months now, and I've finally got my little Zoey. She's quite the handful but I'm s…

Started by DJ

11 Jun 25, 2008
Reply by James

Potty training fiasco

We've had Flash home for about a week now and we've been doing ok with the house training - about one accident every 24 hours. We went 48 h…

Started by Heather

11 Jun 4, 2008
Reply by NoClaws4Alarm

My puppies seem to enjoy sleeping in their pee???

Please help! At night, we put Hunter and Layla in their crate to sleep. When we first got them, they were WONDERFUL about letting us know w…

Started by CassieD44

12 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Charlie

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by