All Discussions Tagged 'rescue' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just adopted from the Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue

Had a really great experience with the Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue this weekend.  From the very beginning they listened to my needs…

Started by Erin

8 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

MyCorgi.com 2011 Calendar

*Submission Closed* Okay Folks, here are this year's submission rules:1. ONE photo PER member2. Dogs only3. Horizontal photo4. Jpg…

Started by Sam Tsang

187 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Urgent - Corgi in Kentucky!

I saw this on petfinder and it made me sad & mad. Look at the intake reason. Seriously people amaze me sometimes!! I thought I would…

Started by Jess, Taryn and Dexter

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Emily & Scout

Corgi needs new home or rescue in Alaska!

I happened upon this little guys page, and he needs a home! I truly wish I could take him, but I cannot have any more fur babies :( http:/…

Started by Amber and Kirby

1 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Jane Christensen

Wyoming Rescue's "Dachshund Derby & Corgi Classic!"

I've been in contact with the Wyoming Dachshund and Corgi Rescue for a little while now.  I'm looking to adopt, and they were the only acti…

Started by Erin

4 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Erin

Pemmie Puppy needs help in TN-UPDATE

Hi, I'm back again for another call to arms for the corgi community--I'll do commissions and accept donations to help this little guy. The…

Started by Kayla and Mason

14 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Donna and Lilly

Senior Corgi in NC

I feel so bad for this lovely lady.... I wish I could take on another Corgi now. It's sad that she will likely die in a foster home :-( I d…

Started by Erin S

2 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Erin S

Smart Corgi

I adopted Mowgli, a Cardigan just under a year old,  in January from a shelter,.  He's learned all the house rules very quickly and quite r…

Started by Anna Morelli

8 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Anna Morelli

Purebred Corgi in NE PA shelter

For the first time in the four years I've been watching, there is a Corgi in our local shelter.  I do believe this is a kill shelter, BUT t…

Started by Beth

0 May 7, 2011

CT Corgi Foster home needed

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/7623751   Do you have room for one short-legged, temporary dog? Do you have a big heart and lots of pati…

Started by Elyse & Caese

0 Apr 15, 2011

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service