All Discussions Tagged 'research' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Degenerative Myelopathy research: you can participate even if your dog does NOT have DM.

3/19/14   I just emailed Dr. Joan Coates at U. of Missouri College of Veterinary Medicine, whose lab published the main DM paper.  They are…

Started by John Wolff

0 Mar 21, 2014

Lazy J Ranch? Think again. A story about a 16 yr old girl who thought she did everything right, finds out what a mistake she made.

I'd like to tell A story to any folks looking to get a corgi, or any dog for that matter. My name is Lydia, and I have always had a deep co…

Started by Lydia J Hilles

13 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by Lydia J Hilles

Ongoing Degenerative Myelopathy Research: The genetic picture grows more complex

Periodically, I check on the progress of research on DM, since it has such bearing on our beloved Corgis, especially Pems.    The summary…

Started by Beth

11 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Gromit, Sparkle, and Doug

How do you play with your corgi?

Hello all, My husband is a scientist, and this research study came to his attention. http://www.scientificamerican.com/citizen-science/pr

Started by Kim Ales-Yan

7 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Shauna, Jeff, and Regi

DM research: How you can help even if your dog is unaffected!

I was able to attend the DM seminar given by Dr. Joan Coates 10/10/10 in Seattle, hosted by the Cascade Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club.  Dr. Coa…

Started by John Wolff

15 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Ann B., Scout and Summer

Dog Ownership and Health Research

Hello all, Thanks for taking the time to read this because I need help with my master’s thesis research project. The purpose is to assess…

Started by Cindy & Jeremy & Caden too!

16 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Sam Tsang

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by