All Discussions Tagged 'toy' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I take Gwynnie to the vet?

Gwynnie is almost 11 years old.  She has had this Zaney toy for 5 days.  The squeaky is still inside it, and she's only ripped one arm off.…

Started by John Wolff

3 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

The Chew Toy.

I want to treat Arrow to a chew toy, a real gnaw all day long if I let him chew toy. I know this can be a controversial issue haha so let…

Started by Caitlin Randolph

21 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Denis J.

toilet paper roll: a safe toy?

My evil scheme is to give each dog a full roll of toilet paper on April Fools' Day, while my wife is out, then leave the house -- hoping sh…

Started by John Wolff

13 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Sarah C.

Year of the Dragon, gone to the Dogs

A belated "Kung hei fat choy" to all China corgis.  It only took a day for Gwynnie and Al to disembowel their Chinese New Year's dragon.  T…

Started by John Wolff

1 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Ellen Andersen

Your Corgi's favorite interactive toys!

HELP! -- My 6 month old Corgi is bored out of his mind! I've been looking online for different interactive/puzzle toys for him, however, th…

Started by Lani & Chewie Harrison

12 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Pritchett Pack

Corgi proof?

This orbee-tuff ball by plantdog.com has survived my super chewer! http://www.planetdog.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=ORBEE DIAMOND PLATE…

Started by Cody

3 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Cody

MuttMop

Hi Everyone!   Has anyone tried a muttmop? It says it will withstand the roughest treatment. I'm thinking about getting one for Dexter. Tho…

Started by Jess, Taryn and Dexter

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Jess, Taryn and Dexter

Toys!

Holy moly, Olive chews through dang near every toy we buy her!  Doesn't seem to matter how much it costs, what it's made of, which end of t…

Started by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

33 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Wally, Jessica, and Olive

Stuffed toy risk?

This post was passed along to me by a friend of mine. I tried checking if it is true through Snopes.com but I could not find anything relev…

Started by Geri & Sidney

8 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Chloe's parent Liz

Concerns about Stella eating fabric and stuffing

Hello Everyone, I want to share and ask questions about Stella's behavior to see if other corgis are similar and also, if I should be conc…

Started by Nicole, Stanley and STELLA!

21 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Mr. Bingley

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by