All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Potty training my 9 month old female pembroke

Hi fellow corgi parents! This is my first time posting and I'm really excited to find a site where I can relate to others and get tips on c…

Started by Mianna

3 Jun 18, 2017
Reply by Vicky Hay

Training my little 9 month old Heathen

I sooo love my little Mr Gatsby - he's sweet and loving, cuddly (when he decides to sit still for 10 seconds) and as cute as it's possible…

Started by Pinklemonadeliz

12 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Pinklemonadeliz

Exercise before fully vaccinated?

I have a new Corgi puppy, she is 10 weeks old.  She is SUCH a doll.  I work 8-4:30 M-F and I live alone with my Chihuahua.  I am trying to…

Started by Jenna

9 May 22, 2015
Reply by Jenna

Fake grass and parvo

Hey guys, I've noticed everyone on here does the paper pad training but then I've seen some issues with the pup starting to pee everywhere.…

Started by Paige Coffer

2 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Anna Morelli

Any pointers for getting walks off to a good start?

Our little guy Toski just came home three days ago.  He's nine weeks old.  So far, he's doing great!  Very laid back, learned "sit" in reco…

Started by Kylee Karre

2 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Starry

Socializing a new Corgi puppy to a resident dog: tips and tricks?

I have a 9 year old Chihuahua (male, neutered), and I am going to be getting a Corgi in April.  I was recently talking on another discussio…

Started by Jenna

11 Dec 13, 2014
Reply by Jenna

Have You Seen This?? Corgi Pup Uses A Toilet!

I almost fell off my chair when I saw this! http://theilovedogssite.com/no-way-potty-trained-corgi-pup-uses-the-toilet-like-a-boss/

Started by Linda

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Vicky Hay

Interesting Question For Those Who Train Corgis For The Show Ring

I have Max and Katie....both from the same breeder (Heronsway), they are cousins.  When I woke up this morning Max was on the bed, now he c…

Started by Linda

2 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Linda

Is 2 Corgis Chewing on "bones" in peace/sharing toys possible?!

So we added a puppy to our family about a month ago. Appa is doing pretty well with him. But if I give them treats (anything to chew on)/or…

Started by Appa and Iroh

6 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Steph Bussema

Re-training on the leash

Hello friends,   My name is Mike and own two corgis, Dexter (2) and Carter (1). Dexter is a very emotional corgi and has struggled with tha…

Started by Mike Reid

4 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Anna Morelli

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by