All Discussions Tagged 'training' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The first few days with our new pup

Hi everyone! I'm so excited as my little Blackjack will finally be joining our family tomorrow.  We are very excited and nervous all at the…

Started by Karen & Blackjack

10 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Priscilla, CARLY, and Frankie

my baby is smart...maybe too smart

My 8 months old corgi Momo has always been very active and always liked to bite on things he's not supposed to bite on. I trained him by te…

Started by Joy J

4 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by John Wolff

Hope for all those Corgis who hate having nails done

I know Corgis are notorious about having ticklish feet, and I know that I have related my problems with getting Jack to let me do his nails…

Started by Beth

1 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Natalie, Lance &Tucker

Morning Routine

I unwittingly started a really bad habit and need advise in breaking it.......Trying to get Munchkin (4 mo) to potty after her morning walk…

Started by G, Cierra & Munchkin

12 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by G, Cierra & Munchkin

Walking A Pup

HELP......Munchkin (4 mo/female) is a great puppy.  That said, I am in need of some serious help. munchkin has been with us since 2/4.  I s…

Started by G, Cierra & Munchkin

11 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by G, Cierra & Munchkin

Electronic training collars

I have been looking into getting an e-collar for my dog. He knows his basic commands but I want one just as a backup in case we get into a…

Started by Mary Adams

14 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by j joy

Potty Box

Hi everyone,   I will be getting my corgi in April (going on Sunday to pick him or her out - sooo excited) and I live in a townhouse.  I ha…

Started by Samantha Hulke Aljets

7 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Sam Tsang

Sudden onset: Murphy forgetting he should pee outside...

So here's the deal:   Murphy is about 9 months old. Three days ago he was 100% spot-on with the whole 'peeing outside' thing and then WHAM!…

Started by Jessica

8 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Sondra

New Foster, I need help

So I got my second foster on Sunday, we know nothing about her. She was picked up by a cop on the side of the road. She appears to be maybe…

Started by Christen & Bentley

18 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanton

Puppy behavior or unfit for Therapy training?

My new Pem Corgi, Selphie has been with me for 2 days now and I'm beginning to get a little concerned. I have always (ALWAYS) wanted to tra…

Started by Kristy Watkins

13 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Chris West

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by