All Discussions Tagged 'up' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up at night

I'm not sure if this is a phase but could really use some advice.  Foxy will be 8 months old on the 6th and has started getting up about mi…

Started by Becky Focht

11 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Holly

Minneapolis area corgi gathering

Hello. I'm trying to find information in regards to the local corgis getting together. I took my boy Finly to a corgi birthday party at the…

Started by Brigitte Kritz

1 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Katy

Help! Tips ffor a meet up?

I apologize if this discussion is available elsewhere...I have recently started losing my eyesight and things are a bit hard to look up for…

Started by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Joanna, Rainy and Calvin

Won't go up the stairs or jump up

This morning I found Penny waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs (she always sleeps upstairs).  Then when I let her out she wouldn't c…

Started by Melinda (Penny's Mom)

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Beth

Attn: San Antonio, Tx Corgi owners!

I want to start a corgi play group and would love to meet other corgis in the San Antonio area! Cardis, Pemmis, corgi mixes and future corg…

Started by Shayla Delaunay

0 Nov 13, 2011

Corig's in pinellas or pasco county!

Hello corgi lovers! I have a 3 1/2 month old corgi boy and I want him to meet other corgi's so so bad. I am located in pinellas but i can t…

Started by Mel DeJesus

6 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Mel DeJesus

Need advice with feeding issues!

I originaly posted this as a blog post, but it is probably best suited as a discussion:     So Buddy has really never had a problem with ea…

Started by Kevin and Buddy!

12 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

I think Shelly has an upset tummy....

So some time last night Shelly threw up what looks like her whole dinner half digested. She hasn't thrown up at all sense but seem a little…

Started by Nichole and Shelly!

7 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Nichole and Shelly!

Yard Cleaning

Does anyone use a yard cleaning service for their dogs? I just finally broke down and hired one to come clean the dog poo from my yard week…

Started by Sky and Lyla

14 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Sky and Lyla

My Corgi tears toys up

I adopted my Cardigan mix from the SPCA, and he is awesome!!! One thing though....whatever toy he has, he totally tears to pieces and puts…

Started by Patrick Smith

12 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Darius

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by