so our poor corgi has a lack of things to do while being in a kennel while we are gone and gets bored easily as any smart corgi pup does. Are there any toys that will keep him preoccupied for a couple hours?
just some background: he is not that into chew toys: even though he is teething( 5 mo. now). He cant have soft toys with stuffing because he will eat it which is why he is currently on a bland diet... does not like any sort of water, very food motivated, but we dont want him getting fat.
toys we have tried so far: edible nylabones- which he isnt all that into, puppy kong which he has very little interest in unless there is food in it and even then loses interest, and soft toys that ended up being a problem because he ate the stuffing.
he has started overgrooming his toes from-i am guessing-the anxiety because he doesnt bark or whine all that much and i try to take him out as much as i can and he goes to the dog park every day so he is socialized and exercised.
Are there any activities or toys that have kept your corgis busy when they are alone?

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will definitely try the frozen rope also. that is actually one of the few toys he really enjoys. he didnt really like it at first, but i squeezed some of the kong paste into the knot and now he loves it. i didnt realize you could freeze it though! Thanks!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service