I would like to say Thank You to a very special place that I bring Wyatt.

Its Golden Paws Grooming Center in Lexington Mass, they also have doggy daycare, thats where Wyatt goes 1-2 times a week for socialization purposes.

Wyatt was very anxious and not comfortable around people for some time and he was very mean to people. Its been about 2 months and he goes and has a great time. He plays with tons of dogs, ranging from big to little....he actually hated it at first....but now he loves it.

He runs in when we get there. The owner showed me some pictures today of him chewing a bone right next to a big lab...it was so adorable.

I really am thankful to everyone there. Its very healthy for Wyatt to have so many friends.

They dont crate their dogs here, they let them play and be happy.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's so great! We take Mochi about once a week to doggy day care, They have a web cam in their play areas you can "spy" on your doggies. It so cute to see them play. She loves it! and when she comes home she's tired which is the best!! And it seems she feels more confident with other dogs too! i'm very happy!
That is the same way it is when we take Wyatt, he comes home tired....i love it. Also the pictures of him playing are priceless, its like having your first child...I love it. And I also love that the people there really love dogs and understand them.
Awesome, could you post the day care contact info in our classified / directory thread? it will greatly help other corgi owners in your area :)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service