My bub is now 4 and a half months old, and his ears STILL wont go up! Help me!!!

Views: 201

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't panic I thought my youngest corgie was never going to get real ears. they will stand up give them some more time. Sometimes it just takes a little longer
At this age I would certainly give him some help. I use a very simple and painless method. If you lay the pup on his back his ears will be in the normal standing position. Using masking tape start at his skull and continue taping the ear until it stands. Make sure there are no folds. Leave on for about a week and remove. If they flop try again. The tape is painless to remove though you may need a helper with a silly puppy. Good luck!
Thank u everyone! I'm gonna try taping!
Hey, I'm with you on this subject. Max will be 6 months, and he has 1 ear up, and the other ear is still down..... after reading the responses, I think that I will try taping him.....

Rebecca & Max
My puppy is about 3 1/2 months old and his ears show no sign of going up. The breeder reccomended taping them. I have seen reccomendations for calcium suplements. At this point, since I am not showing him and the vet sees no problem with floppy ears...I've decided to let them rest. ;)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service