Both of my Corgis have white feet. Rosie has white socks on three of her legs with white paws and one back leg with a white paw and no white sock. She is tri-colored otherwise. My puppy, George, has two white socks and four white paws. Do all Corgi's have white paws and/or white socks?

Views: 1789

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahaha... so now that I have Reese... I smelled her paws. Definitely like Tostitos... :-D
My Butter's feet don't smell which is amazing to me because I have seen him walk in his pee a number of times....so I guess it confirms what the vet says that the smell isn't from pee.

One time we took him to a Bar-b-Que and when he got out of the car, I saw him marking all over the driveway, as I was talking to my sister-in-law I felt a lovely warm, liquid sensation on my toes and my sister-in-law exclaimed at the same time I did that he was "peeing on my toes". LOL I couldn't believe it. We don't know if he was marking me (another dog was coming towards us) or just couldn't see where his pee was going. We had a good laugh but is was kinda yucky!!! The joys of owning a Corgi!
Oh yes, Butter has 4 white paws and maybe all are socks, don't want to have to wake him up to check right now.
Trunks has three white paws and one front white sock. John (hubby) says that he's a gangsta with one pant leg rolled up. Pandora has four white socks.

The whole frito paw thing cracks me up. Do you think the corgis wonder what we are doing?

I am more interested in the pink/black pads. Do all corgis have them or just a few? Both of my corgis have spotted paws. I love to look at their feet. They hate me touching their paws.
It was hard to tell on Sidney because we walk every day on asphalt and his little pawsies are so dirty. I took a washcloth to them and they seem to be some pink, some black. He has no problem letting us touch his feet and even clip his nails.
Vash's front paws have white socks/paws, his back legs, only the paws are white.

I just noticed the pink and black paw pads the other day. I thought that was pretty cool cause I don't remember the retreivers having spotted paw pads. My corgi also hates having his paws messed with, but they are so cute- I can't resist! We were just working on some nail clipping last night...didn't go too well. I think we maybe did about 3 nails...in 20 minutes....
OK, this post just made me crack up...both the thought of sniffing my neighbor's dog's feet, and the Toepeetoes!
all chloes paws are white and they smell like tostitos too. lol.
you know if i had never started reading this i would have never sniffed her paws. i think she would have been ok with that, she didnt care for it much. but that doesnt really shock me, she hates having her feet touched.
white sockies here ;) *pokes paws and gets a feet tucking and huff in return* bwahahah!
Max has 4 white paws. I'll check later and see what they smell like.
Darn I was trying to resist, but I will go smell LO's footsies.
I also thought that his pads were strange. LO has pink and black paw pads and I had to ask the vet is there was something wrong.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service