We are looking into invisible fencing for our home. The wireless one that has no wires to bury or anything looks good. I noticed the collar thing looks HUGE! I wondered if anyone has any advice or experience with invisible fencing, whether the buried wire type or remote one.. Also is there a way to get a smaller reciever on the collar that will do the job without being so large?? TIA.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Double ditto to everything Aloha wrote! : - ) Other animals can freely come and go, but your dog is trapped, or develops a very high threshold for pain and "breaks out" anyway. A secure "real" fence is the best option to keep your pup safe and allow him the extra space and freedom.
Thanks for advice. I never thought much about the idea of other animals entering our yard. She wouldn't be out there alone, we go with her even to go potty so we can clean it up right way. (summers coming with 3 barefoot kids runnign amuck!!) We have most of the back fenced in, I just wanted her to be able to be with us out front too, I garden out there a lot and wanted to let her be in the front with us when we wash cars, garden, etc.. I used to have a lab that ran away ALL the time, so I am just nervous about that. Thank you for the advice. I do appreciate it.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service