I read the other FURminator thread but it didn't really answer any of the questions I have about the product. So I figured I'd start a thread where all the basic questions could be answered for future reference for other MyCorgi.com members.

A little background information regarding my situation. I get Mason this coming Monday and he'll be almost 12 weeks old. He weighed 8.2lbs at 10 weeks so I am trying to get everything I need for him before this weekend.

1) What size FURminator should I get?

1b) If it is the medium size, is it alright to use on puppies?

2) Is using the FURminator really needed if they are puppies?

2b) What is the minimum size needed to use the FURminator?

3) How often should you use the FURminator?

Now a few questions for other FURminator products.

1) Does anyone use the FURminator shampoo, and if so, does it work well?

2) Does anyone use the FURminator treats?

Thanks in advance!

-Junior

Views: 6864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It looks like most of the questions have been answered but I will report on the Furminator shampoo and conditioner.

We use it and LOVE IT! It does help with the shedding and it keeps Boo's coat incredibly soft and clean smelling. I couldn't be happier with the product. We've tried many different shampoos but I think the quality of this one works well and if you use it with the conditioner it really smooths out the coat. We have got many compliments about how good Boo smells and how soft her coat is. We groom on a regular basis and only bathe her every few weeks depending on our trips and how muddy she gets with the rainy season upon up.

I bought it on Amazon.com as a package deal and got a little bit of a break in price compared to a regular pet store.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service