I bought some of those green "chew treats" from nylabone that look like a little brush kinda, is that okay or safe for me to give Penelope at 11.5 weeks? I'm just seeing if that can help with some of the chewing issues. Thanks!

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nylabone makes some pretty good and safe products, but just make sure to supervise her while chewing. If she breaks off small pieces, it should be fine, large chunks on the other hand could be a problem.
Thanks, I always watch how she handles her toys because I worry about that kind of stuff! Hopefully, it will make her happy for a little while!
I agree; watch the little one when you give any kind of chewable goodies. I know my 2 are 'hoovers" and will suck down anything whole if I let them -- which many corgis also are :). Ever try one of the flavored puppy nylabones that dont break apart? Maybe that might help to satisfy the chewer in her!
Enjoy your puppy...how I miss puppy breath .........

Take care

Julie
Harmony & Jaxx
I would caution against the nylabone puppy bone...Cruise had one at about 12 weeks old...he is a powerful chewer and now that he is 5 months only rawhide seems to pacify him....anyway, I left him alone for about 15 minutes (while I was in the other room) with the nylabone puppy bone...he had the whole entire end chewed to bits and swallowed it. He then stopped going to the bathroom for about a full day...the next day he did pass all the rubber pieces but totally undigested.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service