Hi, my dog is Bandit, and he has a diamond-shaped birthmark on his snout. I was wondering if any of your dogs had unusual markings or birthmarks.

Views: 349

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucy has a white blaze down her snout but its crooked!
Cheez-it's marking are all messed up. He only has one white paw, a black snout, and very very light sabling on his back in the shape of the Smashing Pumpkins " SP" logo. Strange, I dont even like Smashing Pumpkins..... Mabye when he matures he will produce winning lottery numbers?
Maybe.... : )
Not really unusual, but SId has three perfect socks and one hiked just a little bit higher than the other three, and has a really awesome blaze. I love to run my finger up and down that blaze; I think it hynotizes him!
Variations of blazes and collars are most normal.
My Eowyn has the cutest collar markings. One side of her neck is half white and has two small orange dots at the top. It almost looks as if she is wearing a tuxedo type thing. My friends always say it looks like a wee ghost staring at you with two orange eyes. She also has a white speck on the back of her neck.
Hello Kitty has a cute little cowlick down the middle of her snout,which I really love.
I don't have a corgi but my borzoi has unusual markings :-) His whole left side is white and his right side is patched cream and silver :-)!!
Do you mean birthmark as in a pink spot with no pigment? Mei has a spot like that on her nose...in the shape of a t-bone steak. Haha...I heard dog's can get skin cancer if you don't put sunblock on it. I use to do this with Mei, but she would lick it off in an instant...making it useless. You should do it for Bandit if he isn't as noncompliant as Mei. =)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service