What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have Bailey and Romeo
Bailey- Baileygirl, baby girl, little girl.
Romeo- itty bitty, itty, buddy, little boy, wiggles, cuddle bunny, snuggles
Eero is my pup! He also goes by: E.E., bunnybutt (that one looks popular!), and stinky'ro
dancer and tango tango's nick name when he was a puppy was trouble puppy
Our Corgi came from the Humane Society with the name Midget.

We call him Midgee most of the time. But we also call him Midgee Moo, Midgee Moo Cow, Moo Cow, Moos, Moo Moo and Wiggle Butt.

It's funny being out in the yard calling out "Come here Moo Moo" or "Come on Moos" : )
Already Owen has many a nick name

Little "O"
"O"
My Bunny
Bebe
Fuzzy bunny
fuzzy butt
(my mom calls him a sausage- she loves him)
Luna, aka, Blossom
My two corgies are Ein and Eva and yes they were named after anime. Ein for Cowboy Bebop and Eva after Neon Genesis Evangelion. Nicknames include but are not limited too:

Ein- Einie, Einie Butt, Corgi man, Corg

Eva- bear bear, honey bear, fat girl
Corgi's seem to be a popular breed for Anime fans and for obvoius reason. lol I strictly forbayed my boyfriend from calling this pup Ein, mostly cause he's a tri colored. I told him his name would have to be Zwolf or Elf *12 or 11* cause there were already so many Ein's!
my corgi is chloe. she usually gets called fat ass, fur ball, and the techs in my vets office have nicknamed her short stuff.
Hi Amanda,

Cloe looks like a Pembroke, but she has a tail! Is she a Pem? If so, that's the first Pem with a tail I've ever seen!
chloe is a pem. the breeder she was oringinally bought from had not had her tail docked and the woman who bought her didnt do it, so by the time i got her she was rather attached to it and i kinda liked it too. plus i really didnt see the point since she was not going to be shown or bred.
Le-Le is named after Lee Miller the photographer, model and the surrealist photographer Man Ray's muse from around the 1930's in Paris. Lee Miller's parents nicknamed her Le-Le after a famous burlesque showgirl. So since our girl was a former showgirl and we wanted to name her after a photographer we chose, Le-Le. Sometimes we call her girly-girl, sweetness(which always reminds me of a Morrissey song) and Le-Le lou.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service