Curt, Griffin and Violet's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"We had a similar situation.  Griffin, our 3 year old, was used to another dog, a lab…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied May 4, 2013 to Introducing new corgi to 4 year old corgi

3 May 4, 2013
Reply by Curt, Griffin and Violet

"The thought of leaving my Corgis is a huge impediment to even thinking about a a vac…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied May 4, 2013 to Vacation!

14 May 16, 2013
Reply by Becky Focht

"Hey all, Turns out our little girl Violet (6 months) has this habit, too.  I know t…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied May 4, 2013 to Things better than poo

12 May 5, 2013
Reply by Marcie

"Thank you all for the input.  I'm guessing that I will have to use my best judgement…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied Mar 6, 2013 to Corgi Weight...Please help

16 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Lori Brookes

"Our baby Pembroke, Violet, now 17 weeks old, has a black 'beauty mark' on the white…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied Mar 5, 2013 to Pembroke Color Patterns

9 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Emily & Scout

"Hi there.  I read your article with interest, and would like to comment on your stat…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied Feb 23, 2013 to The Comprehensive Corgi Guide- A Resource for New and Future Owners

23 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by Nicholas, Kailee, & Gilby

"Griffin is called, variously, Griff, Griff Griff, Snorky, Snork, Flupper (Dog), Fluf…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied Nov 26, 2010 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Thank you, all. It's been awhile since I posted this thread, and I haven't really be…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied Sep 20, 2010 to corgis and fairies - Statues or any other items

10 Sep 20, 2010

"Hi Parker, Thank you for the vote of confidence that he'll be okay. Not that I'm sl…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied Nov 20, 2008 to Leaving Corgis at home during the day

11 Nov 20, 2008

"Thanks to all of you who have had encouraging words. I'm sure a lot of non-dog peopl…"

Curt, Griffin and Violet replied Nov 19, 2008 to Leaving Corgis at home during the day

11 Nov 20, 2008

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service