What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bobby, short for Bobby the bulldozer, barges through anything that gets in his way

I named him Widget because when my mom was looking up names online she found a star wars names website and saw that one of the ewoks is named Wicket. I thought it was cute, but Widget seemed to fit him better.

Nicknames: Widge, Widgie, Widgle-butt, Baby boy (in a really cute voice), Stinky, etc.

She's LeeLoo, but already has picked up some nicknames:

Tookie, Loaf/Loaf butt/Loaf pan, Loo, Fluff Butt or any other random thing that pops into my head while watching her! 

She's Emilia Snuggles: Emilia from my 8 YO nephew who liked the name because it had one letter (not necessarily the first letter) from all our names, and Snuggles because my 5 YO nephew wanted to suggle with her.

Nickames: girl, as in come here, girl, and Stumpy...unfortunately, that name has also stuck. Apparently, it's HOW you say it, not the name itself.

Mine is Picadilly, that was the original owners name and since she is my first dog I didn't want to make training to tough. HEr nicknames are pica, pica monster, baby girl, and beast.

Sir Sparkplug, Prince of Hoovershire

Sparkplug

Sparky

Terminator- he destroys toys!

Hoover

Her registered AKC name is Waldrup's Ein Stein, but it's just Ein to us. Sometimes when I'm mad at her I'll call her Einstein. I named her after the corgi in Cowboy Bebop. Every once in a while I call her cuddly bear, but she's not a big cuddler so not very often... and of course bunny butt, but other than I have no nicknames for her.
my new one is called Eire, pronounced Ear-a. and already being called cutie and cupcake.

My Corgi is called Ein! My Boyfriend named him from loving the Cowboy Bebop Anime. I liked it cause it is really different then your basic dog names.

His nicknames are: Eineken, Eineken Trotsky, Stumps, Piggy Stumps, Or just PIG :)

Pig mostly :)

Love the show and name! When we adopted our last two males, brothers, they were immediately named Spike (red head tri who always had something to say aka pikey, mouth ) and Jet (black headed tri who just didn't care aka jetter). They now live with my old high school friend and her retired parents, surprised they didn't change their names.
Attachments:

my corgi name is Jackson

Nicknames: jacks, smiles, jumpper, and Half and Half

Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson's Poodeck--to satisfy all involved.

However he can be, at any given moment--poopie, squirmin' herman,  fuzz butt, Mr. Pants, fuzz pants, pants man, Butt nutt, Buticas Nuticas (greek name), Buticas Nauticas (marine name), Buddie, P.D., little man.  Aren't you glad you asked?  Good thing we don't have two.......yet.........

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service