What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

My corgis are Mocha and Vienna, we named them after coffee drinks, vienna is actually a blend of turkish coffee :)

Nick names:
harry butt, bunny butt, miss fatty, mocha latte, frappochino, vienna sausage, fat rabbit, double mint twins (when they're together)

Views: 41134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's their official names with nicknames (I left the breeder names off)

Brownie Scout     - Scout, Scout-A-Rama, Scoutish, ScoutT (our adventurer)

Starlett O'Hairy    - Star, Starlet, Starzey (breeder chose Star as her name)

Patchwork Spice  - Spice, Spicalicious, Spice Blanket Bingo (her potpourri of color)

Sunny Delight      - SunnyD, Puppy, Sunny (her color)

Quin as in - Quinacridone Gold a watercolor pigment because she is that color and it is one of my favorite colors to paint with.   Mostly I call her Quinie, or baby girl:)

HAHA that's TOO funny. I thought I was going to look crazy w/ my nick names but I can tell that all corgis just get the funniest nick names...

-Nanna

-Noodle

-noody

-honey bear

-pooters.

the list goes ON hahaha. 

Don't ask how I got these nick names lol, they just came out of my mouth haha.

name: Bugsy G Stubbs. I wanted him to have a "tough guy" name.

nick names: Bug-man, corgi, black sausage, welsh ham, bum... when he was a baby I called him Punkin Man, cause he was my little punkin & my little man. dorky, but he got all cuddly then...

My corgi's name is Sampson. 

His nicknames are:

1.  Burger (my boyfriend started calling him this several years ago and it just stuck...now he actually responds to Burger probably better than he does to Sampson)

2.  Fluff and/or Mr. Fluff

3.  Prince Burger

I haven't picked my corgi yet, but if I get a boy, his name will be Abbott; if I get a girl, Daisy.
update: We picked out our adorable girl today, and we named her Daisie - we already call her Daisie Maisie.
Name: Einstein- Nicknames-uglybutt(not by me), ein, hey!

My corgi's name is Winston. We call him by a few nicknames: Mini-Winnie, Winni, Fuzzy-butt, Sir Winston Rutherford the Third, Lil Win, Stinky-butt, and Whiska-Pup (because his whiskers on the left are white and on the right they are black!).

Mostly I call him Mini-Winni (Like the tiny under 24' Winnebago RVs lol) or Whiska-Pup.

Name: Scout

Nicknames:

Corgi (Yeah, I like the name corgi and call her this quite frequently)

Cucumber (The best guess is b/c my friends' nickname for their human daughter is Pickle)

Poopers

Baby (Another very frequently used name)

Doofus

Little One

my corgis are ein (short for einstein) and saiya)

nick name: baby boy, baby girl, fluffy butt, lil bunny, drama king, cutie pie, cutie, mama girl/ boy. daddy girl. crazy/hyper puppy. pups, puppies, bat ears. tigger, einny. smarty pants. trouble(usually at the both of them)

My corgi is called Wilf and hes nearly 3 now. His nick names are : Wilfster, Mr Wilf, Lord Wilfington of Cardigan, Lowrider, smelly dog and my dad calls him wilfy doo dah!!!!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service