Well, I just came back from a breeder, where I met the most adorable balls of fur!!! If all goes well, I'll be picking up a male red&white puppy in 4-5 weeks, I can't contain the excitement!

I've already been brainstorming names, but most names that come to mind are girl names, so I thought I'd turn to you guys for some suggestions :D

Just a couple of guidelines - I would like a fairly unique name (so no common names like Ein, Gizmo, etc.), and I prefer no human names (like Eddie, Timmy, etc.)

List of considered names so far (vote for your favorites!):

Alfie
Arthur (can be shortened to Arty)
Astro
Banshee
Elver (or Elmer)
Gimli
Iorek
Kai
Niko
Orion (or Arian)
Polaris (can be shortened to Polar)
Rigel
Rocko
Yasha
Yoshi

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You make a major project out of this like I do. I like to go w/the Welsh names..my last Corgi I got I named Sian meaning Gods Gift. It was perfect since she was a Gods Gift. One of my puppy buyers took 2 letters from the sires name and 2 from the dams name and combined them to come up w/her puppies name which I thought was really creative.
Brice...alert, ambitious
Gerwin..fair love
Griffith..fierce chief
Havell...remarkable
Maddock...generous
Tristan..bold
Tristram...sorrow feel
Here is a great website for Welsh names. Its actually pretty interesting. Wish I had seen it when I was looking for a name for my baby.

http://www.20000-names.com/male_welsh_names.htm
I like Yoshi. I used to know someone who has one named Rambo. I think thats cute.
I have said that if I get a little boy corgi some day I would like to name in Howie so when I need to be stern with him I would call him Howard. And then there is another possibility, my boyfriend and I like the name Roofis too. Howie maybe too human-like, but I just thought I would share. Good luck!
my friend has a german shepard named griffin but when he's bad she calls him mr. finster... hahaha.
HAHA rocko reminds me of rocko's modern life... i like rocko and orion.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service