Send positive vibes! Bailey is being spayed today.

I know it's routine surgery, but I'm so nervous about her operation. Send all the positive vibes her way. Normally, she's all excited to go since her daycare is at the same location. Not today - she definitely knew something was up and didn't want to go into the vet's office.

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aww, wishing luck and all good things to her!
Good luck to Bailey. I'm sure she'll go great, and you'll be asking how to keep her from running and jumping by day after tomorrow. : - )
How did it go? Ginny is going in for the same thing tomorrow and I'm nervous. I'm sure all will be fine, but I'm still a worried mom. I just hope everything goes smooth.
How is Bailey doing?
To Bailey from another Bailey: Have a smooth recovery, you will be feeling well very soon. : )
Thanks for all the well wishes!

Bailey did well although it was obvious that she was out of it and in some discomfort. I have never seen her be so still! We got home at around 6 p.m. and she just slept the entire evening or would just lie there and look at me. She would groan and whimper every once in a while, which broke my heart since I had already given her the pain medication.

She's almost back to normal :-)
Glad to hear it, may Bailey have a speedy recovery :)

I noticed your post because I have a Bailey as well. She's a Pem, and will be 12 years old this December. Here's a pic of my sweet old girl. She thinks she is a puppy though. Hope all went well with your Bailey's surgery. Cathy ^..^
I hope that Bailey will have a speedy recovery!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service