hello everyone!

I thought I would give an update on how the pups are doing. They just turned 4 weeks last night. They are coming along very well as far as i can tell. They are up and walking around like no one's buisness, playing with each other and have started to eat soft food a couple of days ago. Chloe the mom is doing great, she is starting to gain her wheight back as the pups are feeding off from here less and less.

Happily all the pups are set to go to their homes. All of them have deposits on them and I am confident from the interviews that they will be loved and cared for in the best of ways.

Now here are some pics i took of them last week @ 3 weeks old. Have fun

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they're SO cute! I want one!! =D lol. In terms of cuteness overload, I just love that lil tri colored boy with that white blaze. =) but then again i love them all... give them a big hug for me! =)

congrats on the great work. its good to see that all of them survived and chloe is doing great. hope you meet you and chloe in person someday!!!! Bailey's got all of his shots and were planning to actually be albe to make it to the corgi meetup in June @ mountain lake park.
They are just adorable!! Thanks for all the puppy eye candy-luv it!
Oh my goodness, they are so sweet! What a gorgeous bunch of corgis!! I am glad to hear they are doing well and off to sucha great future!
OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE! hopefully when mark and i are ready to get another pup you will have another set! they are sooo darling!! how big are they? they look like they are the size of guinea pigs.
oh my goodness, look at those butts!!!
SOOOO CUTE! I want them all!

No, Carmen. Walk away from the puppies!
oh, they're cute! I want the tri on the right in the second to last picture. Give them snuggles from me!
How amazing is the process of life! absolutely to cute!
How cute! I love the first pic, can't get enough of those chubby little hind legs!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service