I am just curious, but has anyone ever seen (or owned) a dog that was both Cardigan and Pembroke Corgi mix? I am wondering if they exist, and if so, what they look like.

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They probably take random traits from their parents. So either way they will still look pretty much the same. I would imagine it's the same with the Swedish Vallhund too. All three of those dogs, while they are different breeds, look and act almost identical.

Swedish Vallhund

Cardigan Welsh Corgi

Pembroke Welsh Corgi

You would likely get a difference in Coat and appearance, but only slightly. I would love a Vallhund built Pembroke faced Blue Merle w/o a tail and with Cardigan ears!
"I would love a Vallhund built Pembroke faced Blue Merle w/o a tail and with Cardigan ears!"

That's hillarious James! : - ) LOL
I fostered a red and white Pem/Cardi mix. He was the best dog anyone could have asked for! He looked like a Cardi with a pem-ish with a docked his tail. His legs looked just like cardi's too! It's kind of hard to explain how he looked, but you could really see both breeds in him. He was BIIIIG as well - nearly 40 pounds and not over weight.
I think I've seen some mixes on this site! The differences are mostly in the coloring and in the head.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service