Winnie is now 8 mos old and by the end of january we noticed that she hardly sleeps when were're around. I know she'll nap at night if we put her up on a couch while watching tv or a movie. but normally she is just bouncing around and then taking a 2-3 min rest at our feet when we are home. i am hoping as she gets older she might sleep a bit more

I am only concerned because she constantly has bags under her eyes. otherwise she is a happy superenergetic corgi.

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Steve (now 7mo) used to sleep a lot but I noticed it's become less and less as he got older. He used to get tired and want to nap after a 30min fast pace walk but now he wants to play after a walk. He keeps trying to wake up Scott (4mo) during nap time so I now have to put Scott in his crate or different room so he gets some peaceful sleep.
My friend has two cockerspaniel who sleep any chance they get. I guess corgis just have so much energy they don't need as much sleep.....
Frank didn't really start to sleep much until around a year, and even that hasn't lasted much. My fiancee joked that she's NEVER seen him sleep because he refuses to do it when she's around. Always wants to play!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service