Could someone please tell what "frapping" is or should I ask?

Because I am new to the Corgi world and have absolutely no idea...

Views: 2969

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Buttercup for asking.....I have been wondering too!
1. F.R.A.P.
Frenetic Random Activity Pattern. A behavior often exhibited by puppies or young dogs wherein the animal, without an apparent reason, suddenly runs at high speed, frantically darting in multiple directions then racing to a sudden stop. These episodes generally last 60-90 seconds at most. In general the puppy will appear very pleased with itself. May happen indoors or out.

(Definiton thanks to the urban dictionary) Pretty funny!
ohhhhhhhhh, here at the Fields' house, we call that "loopy time"
I don't think I have ever seen my dog do this but it could be because he is 9. Thanks for the definition. Guess it is because I've become a "country" girl and am not urban anymore (not) that I didn't know. LOL
People in my area call it "zooming" and it's the same thing and a whole lot of fun to watch!!
I know it as Frantic Random Acts of Play.
haha...Nikon has done this soo many times. I find it soo cute!
I've always called referred to this as my dogs "taking/doing their laps", as they have a tendency to do it indoors and run around the room in a big circle, kind of like a lap on a track?
Our puppy does it that way too! He tries to involve the older dogs, but they want nothing to do with it! Sidney loves the corgi meet-ups because a huge herd of corgis will frap in unison; it is a sight to behold!
That would be cool to see!
You know that scene in the original Juriassic Park, where they watch a large group of Oviraptors running away from the T-Rex? It's like that, LOL!

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service