How would you like fellow members to ID you at an event?

Hey guys, more members are meeting each other in regional events, do you have any good suggestions as to how we can ID each other? Here are some of the ideas that have been sent in to us:

Official MyCorgi.com Corgi Rescue Bracelet
It is subtle and it's easy to spot, it double as a way to raise awareness for rescue and promoting the site during events. Proceeds goes to corgi rescue.

T-shirt, Cap

Everyone likes a cool T-shirt or baseball cap, but it is not so subtle when 3-4 people in a group wears the same thing :)

Dog Bandanas, collar, leash

Making our dogs wear it instead of us :)

These are just some of the ideas that have been presented to us, got a better idea or comment? let's talk about it!

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Angela! Thanks for the concepts! They look pretty sweet :) Let me show them to our team tonite!
What about a cafepress page with all of the above? And members of mycorgi could order a "badge" with their pic with their dog--or something similar???
We have thought about that and have used cafe press before for our calendar last year, we're re-evaluating different products, options and vendors now, trying to find a balance between quality of goods and price for the members :) More money going towards rescues the better!
i like angela's idea of the car magnets and cindi's idea also
yea i like car magnets better then stickers.
ok, good to know! your opinion is appreciated :)
I don't have my corgi YET, but how about just a simple button that can be attached to anything: your clothing, bag, corgi's clothing, collar, etc.

Something like this, but with MyCorgi.com on it:

That looks pretty sweet Natalia! Thanks for the suggestion!
Bracelets and dog bandannas. Orange with white writing.
I agree with Geri and Sydney, I would wear a tasteful sweatshirt or t-shirt all the time, not just to events! I would also proudly display a bumper sticker or license plate frame.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service