Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes they eat something bad and can be like that for a few days. Elphie started…"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Feb 24, 2009 to What kinda sickness does my corgi have? Help asap?

9 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies

"I think they look like little scabs, too. Does he run around outsid alot? Maybe he g…"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Dec 12, 2008 to Tiny hard black spots

4 Dec 12, 2008

"I agree with Geri and Sydney, I would wear a tasteful sweatshirt or t-shirt all the…"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Dec 6, 2008 to How would you like fellow members to ID you at an event?

60 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Warner, Rebel, Chris, n Gretchen

"I know! How hard is is to count internet votes? It's not like there are hanging chad…"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Dec 6, 2008 to MyCorgi 2009 Calendar

275 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Poor Musso! Why not just add "Jabba the Hut" to the list? lol :)"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Dec 3, 2008 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"We call Tommy Tommy, tommy tom tom, tominater, and tommy tommy tommy tommy tommy tom…"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Dec 3, 2008 to What are your corgi names? and their nick names?

524 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Abbey & Anne

"Did I win?"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Dec 3, 2008 to MyCorgi 2009 Calendar

275 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Sam Tsang

"Hi! I live near Sacramento and have 3 little girls for sale...They will be ready to…"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Nov 26, 2008 to Looking for a pup!

8 Nov 26, 2008

"Hi Tina, I know this post was from a while ago, but I do have a litter ready to sell…"

Randi with Elphie, Tommy and Puppies replied Nov 14, 2008 to LOOKING FOR A PUP

17 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Wendt Worth Corgi's

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by