HI, WE ARE NEW TO THE SITES AND ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE IN THE AREA WHO MAY HAVE PUPS FOR SALE. WE FOUND THAT IS HARD TO FIND ANY CORGI OWNERS THAT ARE NOT IN SOE TYPE OF CLUB OF SORTS. WE HAVE SEEM PUPS FOR AROUND 500.00 / 600 ON THE INTERNET BUT THE LOCAL BREEDERS SEM TO WANT A LOT MORE. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHERE TO GO?

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tina, welcome to the site, there are a few stockton in the US, which state are you referring to?Also if you don't mind, could you not type in all caps? Most forums see interpret this as "Shouting" :)
Thanks, I am in Stockton California - Nor Cal - Thanks for the welcome!
IC, we have a group of Nor Cal / Bay Area members You might get more response there :)
Hi Tina, I know this post was from a while ago, but I do have a litter ready to sell in 4 weeks. you should go to the Corgi Faire in Dixon Dec 7!
Welcome Tina, check out the post put up by Sam "web sites and buying puppies". It will give you lots of hints on finding the right pup for your family. Just for information good puppies from reputable breeders will cost anywhere from $400-$1200 depending on the area you live in and the quality of the pup's parents and their potential.

Welcome to MyCorgi and ask all the questions you need before hand, because getting a pup is a 12-15 year commitment!!!!
Hello, thank you for the help I'll check that out. I do want to make sure we get a good fit
May I suggest that you find a corgi rescue organization in your area. The prices are more affordable, the dogs will be spayed/neutered, vaccinated and in need of a good home. Do remember that the purchase price of a dog is just a small part of the committment you will need to make. Dogs need regular veterinary care, quality food, supplies, monthly heartworm preventative and parasite control. It is also good to consider training classes as part of your dog budget.
That's a great idea. There are 3 that i know of that specialize in Corgi Rescues or Purebreed rescues in the Bay Area:
South Bay Purebred Rescue
http://www.sbprdogs.org

Golden Gate Pembroke Welsh Corgi
http://www.goldengatecorgis.org/rescue/rescue.htm

Four Paws Corgi Rescue
http://www.forpaws.org/
Thank you for your comments, I do know that a pet is like a child in some ways taking a long committment. We have a Yellow lab( 7 yrs thinks hes a pup) that does need a lot of family time and association with each of us. We have check shelters and just went last evening the local SPCA that had found a stray Corgi but we are really looking to get a pup.

thanks again
Thanks so much for your information, I'll check this out.

Have a great weekend!
welcome! lola & i are from livermore, which is nearby :) good luck on your puppy search... there's always craigslist... they have a few postings for rescue pups! Or I even found a breeder is the Sacramento area... I'll try to look for the info!
Hi, thank you for contacting me. We did locate a breeder in Livermore who has 2 females with pup now, but as much as I would love to get my son the breed he would like I can't see paying 1,000.00 for a pup along with the immediate need it will need at this time. I am willing to pay about half that. I dont mean to say that I dont value the pup I just have to keep priorities in mind when look. I think it will mean we will have to be more patient.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service