My corgi(bella) is obsessed with water! Like she will attempt to climb in to our tub so she can get wet obsessed!

If we fill up our tub & turn on the jets with her in there, it's like bella mae's birthday! I've never seen a dog this infatuated with water!!

We went hiking, near a water fall in GA, and the water was COLD!! Bella trotts right on into it & looks at me like come on mommy!

Anyone else having this experience with your pup??

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Vienna is a "water" corgi, she would jump in any water without hesitation, down here in FL, we have gators, so I really have to hold on to the leash when we're near one. Check out my photos, she's a great swimmer :)
Oh gosh, yesssss. I have one land-lubber and one fish. Gibson hates to get his feet wet and Bear would probably remain completely submerged all the time if only he could figure out how to breathe through his ears. He likes to have his own kiddie pool. Unfortunately, my parents have a pond and they babysit for us... as they are indulgent grandparents, they let him wallow to his heart's content - meaning we are often returned a happy dog that smells like the Swamp Thing. Ugh! (But the entertainment factor is considerable.)
Chloe loves swimming, she if too afraid to jump into the pool though. We have to put her in.
I wish, Kara is terrified of water! I tried so hard to caox her into the lake to no avail and she's a fraid of the kids blow up pool Freaks out at bath time and everything. I don't think she ever had some awful experience or anything, I don't know why she is so scared of it. Any ideas to help her jump in so to speak?

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service