I just realized how many people have corgis that like the water. Charlies hates the water, he is afraid of plastic bags, the water hose and flies ( only flies in the house, he tries to herd flies if he sees them outside).
These are just a few of the strange little oddities about him that I call "corgi quirks". Does anyone else have precious babies with corgi quirks?

Views: 689

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yess! haha! but my corgi will run in the water once and a while. but he is sooo scared of plastic bags, my hair straightener, or anything weird like that. quirks is very cute.
Mine's afraid of water too. So much though that dogs that are wet make her cranky and skittish. It's pretty funny when a wet aussie runs through the water after she's been chasing it. Those little legs can put the brakes on fast!
Haha..I don't know yet if Nikon is afraid of water, since he is only 4 months and we haven't taken him to a pool or beach. He is defiantly a strange one though! When he has an ice cube in his bowl, he will fish it out and eat it. He has a shoe and foot fetish, mostly my mom's leather shoes...haha! He is afraid of flower vases, pineapples, and baby strollers. But the strangest of all is his fart fetish!!! Never fart near him or else expect him digging at your butt as he tries to discover the source of the interesting smell. LOL
Haha! Theo does this with farts too! His ears instantly prick up and you can see his nose moving at 400 mph.
LOL! Boscoe does this when he's the "Fart Culprit" too! He'll go in circles trying to sniff his own butt and figure out where that smell came from! Or he'll just look at you with a "OMG! Did that come out of your butt, Mommy?!?" like I'm the guilty one!
Sometimes, he'll fart so loud in his sleep that it will startle him awake! LOL!
LMAO!! that is too funny! I can't even picture Hunter running to dig at my butt if I were to fart without laughing! That is too funny. What a funny fetish.
HAHAHA Wally does the same thing! But he himself can let out some pretty gnarly farts. It's like "seriously dude?? what did you eat?"
ohhhhh those sneaky farts too! where you're playing with your pup and suddenly this rank wall of stanky stank hits your face and they're still playing innocently like nothing happened. Ohhhh sneaky pups!

Then they look at you sadly when you drop the toy and run!
Ooooooh the farts... I call Caesar the "little stinker" for a reason!
So true
The fart thing is hilarious!
Ein likes creeks and beaches. He enjoys running into the water and getting his feet wet. He loves trying to catch the spray from the hose in his mouth - he even has his own sprinkler (though Georgia is in too much of a drought to have used it this summer). But he hates water that's too deep. He doesn't like it to get anywhere near his shoulders.

He barks at key words, such as "bellybutton", "who's there?", "who's that?", laughter, "go get 'em", "get the Einsy butt/belly", "get the Tucker feet"

He rarely howls like a wolf, but he'll do it when an fire truck passes in front of the house with it's siren on (there is a fire station down the street from us).

We call him "grumpypants" and "Taz" because he tries so hard to act like a grump. He grumps, grouls and groans even more than he barks, acting like he just can't stand to get his belly rubbed/be picked up/whatever you happen to be doing. But then just a few minutes later, he's closing his eyes and very obviously enjoying the attention.

He loves hearding remote control cars and laserpointers. The second you pick it up, he wags his stub and starts looking for it. As long as he knows that YOU are making it move, it's fun. But when the balloon falls off the chair and moves around all by itself...

He goes crazy when you pop bubble wrap.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service