my pregnant corgi is about 2 weeks till she is about to whelp. at night, about 2 hours after i let her out and we walk around the block and she does her deeds, she has been getting diarrheas in the middle of the night. i was wondering if maybe i am feeding her to late that it is upsetting her stomach when she eats? or could it possibly be morning sickness because its so late at night her stomach gets upset? could it be that the puppies are getting bigger in her and she cant process her waste into a regular poop? this is my first time experiencing this. its happened about 3 nights already. anybody have any idea? thankss =)

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would call the vets office! You dont want her to get dehydrated. Keep us posted on how she is doing, good luck with everything, wish i had more advice to give.
My vet said from anytime this week to next. Last nght I didnt feed her to late and she was completly fine I think that later I feed her the weaker her stomach might be especially cause she is so close to pregnancy. Thanks for the advice I'll let you know howeveryyhing goes!!
Might anyone post some pics of very pregnant Corgis? My Suri is 2 weeks out and I JUST don't see the big fat round belly. Also, WHAT are her nipples suppsoed to look like with abies 2 weeks away. I'm not normally ignorant of pregnancy, but all 8 of mine bore humans, and Suri was a gift to is 6 weeks ago, our FIRST dog, but the light of my lonely empty nest ( VERY FUNNY_ I HEAR YOU LAUGHING!) It's confirmed and the due date should be accurate. I certainly haven't allowed her to fool around with boy dogs! I just needs a few frames of reference!! Thanks.
Carsynn
The hysterical dog mom
( I was cool as a cuke with the people pregnancies.)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service