Luann Shipman is a great breeder, I would absolutely buy from her again. I got Madog from her and Krystal got Kobi and he and Madog are litter mates.

Luann is great when you contact her. She is really pleasant and sends you pictures of your baby and emails in a timely fashion. Her husband practically delivered the dog to my doorstep saving me 140 miles worth of driving. And her pricing is a bargain for what you get; which is a spectacular little buddy.

Her descriptions on her web site of the puppies' temperaments are dead on. She described Madog as mellow and likes life in the slow lane. He is so mellow people have asked me "if that is how they are supposed to act ". And he doesn't exhibit ANY separation anxiety.

Madog came super socialized. He is great with people and other dogs (except one but she started it). He lets other dogs into his house. Cats not so much.

He is fearless without being stupid. I have thrown hurricanes at him, fire trucks, wheelchairs, children of all ages and he is taking everything in stride. And of course he is smart as a whip.

I am thrilled with Madog and am a very, very happy customer.

Check her out at: http://llcorgis.com

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Agreed!

Luann is a great breeder, and everyone should keep her in mind when looking for a beautiful little Corgi!

:D

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service