Penny is on Sentinal and we suddenly noticed the fleas FLEAS last week. We have the cat on Advantage (indoor cat) and we have all wood floors that we have been cleaning like mad. Penny must have picked them up outside - but shouldn't the Sentinel work on those? She has been on it for 5 months. I went to the vet and got her some Frontline and the first dose yesterday did nothing - the fleas didn't even look ill. I thought maybe I had gotten it on her fur rather than her skin so I gave her another late last night. She is still itching like crazy. It is making me so sad to watch her. Any advice? What else can I do?

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bet she smelled great too!
Just one word -Advantix-

Frontline is not good. Corey kept picking up ticks with frontline. Since I have switched to advantix I have not pulled off any ticks!!! :) You might want to invest in some products for around the house. I am unsure. I have never had fleas. BEST of LUCK!!!
Advantix is a great product, It works best for repelling ticks. In warning if you have cats around keep them away from the dogs for 24 hours after applying the treatment as this product is poisonous to cats.
We put Saxon on Comfortis and it worked.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service