I have a 9 year old daughter and 7 year old son, and a Corgi with an easygoing temperament is of the utmost importance to me. I live in the Central Ohio area, but am willing to travel a bit for an outstanding breeder. I would love to hear from people who got dogs from great breeders.
Thanks!

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw recently one member on here who is a breeder in Ohio.... her profile is http://www.mycorgi.com/profile/WendyWendt and I think it has a link to her website too. You might try checking with her.
Wendy is our breeder and she is WONDERFUL!!!!
Thanks for your help! Some of the PWC Clubs have breeder websites listed, none of whom have any available puppies at the moment. I'm not in a hurry, though, so I don't mind going on a wait list. Is it necessary to stick with breeders who are PWCCA members?
Ginny posted a replay about Wendt Worth Corgi's and she is our breeder. We are 110% satisfied with our dog and he's WONDERFUL (so is she for that matter). We are getting another one from her next summer. In fact, she's got a little coming around Christmas.
Thanks for your help - I e-mailed Wendy Wendt, and hopefully will get on a waiting list for a puppy.
I got my Brodie from Cartwright Corgis in Willard, Missouri (by Springfield). I worked with them for close to a year before we brought Brodie home. They are wonderful people with beautiful dogs. They currently have a litter that will be ready to go for Christmas! We met Saffie (mommy) when she was just a puppy and Doodle (daddy)--has character to spare! We also were able to spend time getting to know Brodies parents before we made our decision. I highly recommend them. Their website is www.cartwrightcorgis.com. They take exceptional care with all their dogs and work closely with their vet. All the puppies are whelped in their home and they are very well socialized. Good luck to you in your search. We are very happy with Brodie.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service