Just wondering??? Mine(Daisy), she will frist sleep on my bed then get off and sleep in the living room the come in my room to find out that she cant get on the bed cause shes too little so she will fall asleep right next to me...lol so were do yours sleep???

Views: 785

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When the weather is cold, Mocha would sleep on the pillow that I put on the floor right next to my bed. if the weather is hot, he'll find a spot right under the AC vent and sleep 4 paws up :)
Hi Sam,
What about Vienna? Where does she sleep? By the way, I want to take this opportunity to tell you that you have done a great job in creating this very sucessful site. I've made so many friends, learnt so much from fellow Corgi owners/lovers and able to share my experiences and views.
Thanks a million, Sam! :o)
My Kiki sleeps in her crate. The last month or so, she has been putting herself to bed when the house feels like it is slowing down for the night. We will go look for her and she's already in the crate. During th day it's either on her faux sheepskin pad or in front of the front door if it's open, so she can comment on passersby.
During the day Roxi will either sleep on the cool kitchen floor or in the gaming room on her huge bed lol (left over from my last dog Kiva who was a Rotti) She rolls over in it and sinks down so it supports her back upsidedown like a little mini lazy-boy

During the night she sleeps in her crate that has a fitted bed as well with covers thats made and sent to us by grandma :)

We plan on waiting till she's older to let her sleep wherever she wants at night. She's already learning very well not to leap up on the couch or bed without being invited (since she gets kinda dirty a lot because we take her outside all the time haha)
Macsen sleep in the bed with me, Ruby gets on the bed to say goodnight then sleeps on the floor right beside the bed
Hedy sleeps with us occasionally but she usually sleeps in her little corner of our closet under my clothes. We have a walk in closet with clothes on either side. There is a shelf about 2' off the floor on my side of the closet. That has become her home. All her ducks, bones, and her bed are there.

Wizard either sleeps in the bed with us or in his kennel. Depends on his mood. Sometimes he sleeps on the floor next to the bed on my side.
Zed sleeps on his bed which is right next to my side of our bed. If the weather is too warm he leans on the bed and sleeps on his back on the floor with all 4 legs in the air.
Rusty sleeps right in between us on the bed. Sometimes he sleeps under the covers if it's cold outside!
Tilley sleeps right smack in between me and John. In fact, she took over my spot on his shoulder/arm and starts there in a demi-spoon, then usually turns on her back with all 4 in the air. Sometimes I scoop her up to get her on my other side, to which there is a lot of groaning and moaning with displeasure until she's nestled on the other side. During the day I think she stays mostly up on the bed looking out the window and snoozing. (She's a recent escapee from all-day crating and is doing well, keep your fingers crossed).
She was a rescue dog? Poor thing, having to stay all day in the crate.....

I think Kiki likes to sleep in her crate because it's all she has ever known, its soft and secluded in there, and warmer in the winter, after she warms up the space. She often lays on her back with her feet in the air. Is this a corgi thing or a doggie thing? I never had another kind of dog....
We got her from a breeder, I meant esacapee as in in for her first year or so, we crated her during the workday (or mass chaos ensued)...now she's decided it's cool to hang out in the house without bounds, and in exchange, she doesn't eat things anymore. We started her gradually from the crate, first one room, then two rooms, etc. to test her independence a bit. I think the all fours thing is a corgi hallmark!
I think this is a corgi thing. No other dog I've ever had did anything close to all 4 in the air while sleeping.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service