Speak a weird nonsense language when you pet the corgis ??

Seriously, my husband thinks i need to go to a mental home. I pet them and I can't help but like grit my teeth and stuff. I've talked to other dog people in person about it - maybe they're just saying "oh yeah I do that" so I'll go away. Lemme try to type out what it sounds like:

"errr de feenix muh grrls issa meenuuu nuu guudo necko petto. oh mahh mooo nuuuu so preshshhushness. (high pitched now) meh meh meh meh. (descending tones as I pet down their faces). ahhhpooooooo.

Naughty corgis with their cuteness ray that's....makin me...look all silly. Don't act like yours doesn't wanna make you just poop yer pants with the cuteness, cause I know they totally do. Come on, be dumb with me and Ein and Phoenix!!!!!

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhhhh I don't make those noises exactly but I def. have "baby talked" to my little girl. Its just hard not to. Im good at not doing it when I have company over though lol.

Its more like "Hello baby girl.. hows my little one doing?"

Or I'll mimic the noises she makes at me, causing her to go crazy :) Mostly in the morning when she does her happy dance when I let her outa her crate.
Sometimes I do that. And I've only had Scout for a few hours now. I say "Ooooooh gooooo boy..." (Oh good boy) when he does something good (or when he's just being adorable). Sometimes I say "Oh it da wittle Gout..." (Oh it's the little Scout). What's wrong with loving our dogs so much? I don't know, but sometimes I wonder if people want to make mental homes especially for owners of adorable dogs. XD
i'd go to one just as long as they allow dogs there. then I'd be fine.
I just talk really loud and call them funny names-they're so used to it they ignore me half the time. hehe!
Look at the post about nicknames..Charlotte has evolved fom Char to Char Dars, IttyDars, and of course Little PooPoo...Nicknames start the descent in to the madness of corgi talk...Also try different words that make them nuts, Charlotte goes crazy if you say "Rusty, Cookies, and Machete" Don't know why..Almost forgot Dar Doodles...
Yogi has evolved from Yogz, yogsterz, yogiloo, yogiroonie... :o)
Oh totally!! That is me too!! :):) The funny thing is Mandy (my corgi) looks at me like I am crazy too..LOL!!
Ha ha ha... We both talk the 'yogi talk' when we are around him and the funny thing is that all of my friends and family members has adopted the 'yogi talk' when they visit.

I think my brother in law said it best the last time he at the house. He said, "you are just happy to be alive, aren't you?.. then my mother in law started with the 'yogi talk' again.

Corgis are just so infectious with their happiness to be around you that makes us, parents, go 'gaga' over them.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service