We have enjoyed adding something "corgi" each year to our Christmas decor. We have outdone ourselves this year with a new decoration for outside. One of my dear friends and fellow corgi lover worked hard to cut this out for me. I worked feverishly this weekend to prime, paint, decorate and place in my yard for to enjoy for the holiday season. This is a one of a kind and I am thrilled to have it. Enjoy...........and to all a Good Night!

Views: 129

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's Great! I'm not big on Christmas but I wouldn't mind having something like that as a decoration around my house.
How cute!!!!!!!!!!! I'd rather have that in my yard than all those plastic blow up decorations my neighbor has!
i want one!!
That is adorable! Maybe we'll make one next year.
That is definitely very cute!
So cute- I laughed. Very unique, impressive that you had it carved and painted.
Oh my goodness. This is fantastic. Now I want a house of my own so I can do decorations like that!! So cute and original :D
that is awesome! LOVE it!
Wishing all of you a very Corgi Christmas! I'd be happy if all religious observations where Corgified. A Corgi's face and soul are true spirituality! Mmmmm maybe tomorrow should start the 12 Days of Corgimas, hahaha!
Very nice-you did a great job!! Happy Christmas.
That is the cutest Sam! You should market and sell those, I'd buy one.

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service