Hi everyone! I was just curious to know where in the bay area/norcal is everyone from? Peanut and I are in the east bay, Hayward. We travel to a few other cities including the dog park over in Union City.

Views: 444

Replies to This Discussion

We're from San Francisco. I've been here all my life. Bailey will join me next month and live here for probably the rest of his life too! Happily ever after! =P. Funny, I work over in the East Bay (Hey, Sarah!, We need to swap jobs... your commute must be horrible!!).
Hello everyone! Benzo also lives in Hayward. He was also born at Lodi, CA. He also visits his grandparents over at Lincoln, CA. We hope to meet the corgis from the Bay Area and Northern California. Benzo is so excited to meet Peanut and Cubbie. Hope to see you guys this coming Saturday. See you guys!
Prince and I are over in the Santa Cruz area - kind of between the Monterey and SF Bays.
Mochi and I are located in San Jose! We would love to come meet up with other Corgi's!!!
Hi! We are in the process of moving (corporate relocation) from the east coast to Fairfield and should be settled in to our new place in just a few weeks. I noticed some of the replies mentioned a meet-up later this month - is this something you all do on a regular basis? I know our girl, Micha, would love to meet some California corgis :)
WOW, great to hear our group is growing!!! welcome everyone!!!
Hello Fellow Corgi Lovers!
Honey & I are from Discovery Bay, NorCal!!!
We're happy to be a part of this forum!
welcome to the group!
Hello all!! Lola & I are from Livermore :) We're also a part of the Yahoo group for Nor Cal Corgis... I really want to meet up with the other corgis when they have their monthly meetings, but I always seem to have something going on... hopefully soon! Lola needs to hang with some doggies her own size!!! haha
Lucy and I are from the south bay, down near San Jose. We're going to try to go to the SF corgi meetup tomorrow. Hopefully it will be fun!
Enzo and I live near Tahoe, Nevada City... we aren't as close as a lot of you, but we would make the drive to do a corgi meet up.
Hi everyone! i just joined the group AND mycorgi =) this page looks so exciting!

I'm from fremont! and we go to saratoga occasionally =)

RSS

Rescue Store

Stay Connected

FDA Recall

Canadian Food Inspection Agency Recall

We support...

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Sam Tsang.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report a boo boo  |  Terms of Service